Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Attention!!!
please send us stuff in!!
we will try and have our first one in Nov.
Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Katrina. So good to know you through your post on Hannah Joy whose blog you follow. I also could view your profile and know more about you. I was glad to stop by your blog "Let your light shine" and the post on it "Attention" where you have indicated that you will have your blog post ready by November. Well I am glad to know that you are serving God in Missouri. I just take this opportunity to invite you to come to Mumbai, India on a short term missions trip to work with us during your vacation time. I live in this city for last 34yrs doing my Pastoral ministry. This city is know for her contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reachout to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people like you as well as adults to come to Mumbai on a short term missions trip to work with us. We would lovet to have you come with your friends to work with us during your summer vacation. My email id is : dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wannkhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon.

    ReplyDelete